- Setup your raspberry pi to boot to console.
- Follow the instructions form Raspberry PI site to setup nginx + php (https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/web-server/nginx.md)
- Create a folder called songs in /home/pi/. Songs should be stored in : /home/pi/songs/
- Download all the files from https://github.com/hcgonzalezpr/PIzeroKaraoke
- Copy cvlc.service to /etc/systemd/system/ and enable it by issuing sudo systemctl enable cvlc
- On /boot/config.txt change the framebuffer resolution to: ( To improve performance on RPI1 and PIzero )
- copy the html folder to /var/www/
- Reboot and browse to your Raspberry IP, IP and if you have songs in the folder they should up and play when selected.